(updated Feb 28, 2022)
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- Cancellations received 45 days (or more) prior to the start of an event are eligible for a 75% refund.
- Cancellations received at least 5 working days prior to the start of an event are eligible for a 50% refund.
- There is no refund for cancellations received later; however, you are able to transfer your credit to another person.
What if I can’t attend, but want to send someone else in my place?
- We accept substitutions at any time. There is a $75 handling fee for any seminar transfers.
Every attempt will be made to ensure a successful event, but seminar schedules may change. Seminars canceled due to force major, such as weather, illness, or death in the family will be refunded according to terms listed above. Syntropy Chiropractic Training will not be responsible for travel & lodging expenses/losses.
Credit card payments
All of our seminars are listed in $USD. When you make a payment, the price is automatically converted to your local currency (if you live outside of the U.S.). Bear in mind that the exchange rate may change before your payment is posted and that your card issuer may charge a foreign transaction fee.