April 1-3, 2022
Two Great Events | One Weekend
Two Great Events
Take one, the other or both.
Occipital Lift – Level 1 | April 1, 2022
FRI: 8:00 – 18.30
Unlocking Transitional Zones | April 2-3, 2022
SAT: 8:00 – 18.30 | SUN: 8:30 – 14:00
EVENT STARTS IN:
– Level I
The lost gem of Chiropractic
This is part 1 of our 2-part occipital lift series. It is a true upper cervical yet full spine technique that changes lives like nothing else.
A tonal, structural, and postural technique all in one, nothing clears the NeuroSpinal system more effectively.
Deceptively simple in appearance, but incredibly challenging to master, this technique will blow you away. This adjustment provides the “undeniable experience” of the power of chiropractic.
In this hands-on training you will:
- Learn the ABC’s of join sequencing to create effortless power and speed
- Practice the exact 3-point contact to deliver a great adjustment every time
- Learn how to train at home so that you can continue to improve
- Leave the seminar feeling clearer than ever
Unlocking Transitional Zones
Most chiropractors struggle with the transition zones. They can be more challenging for sure, but the rewards are worth the effort.
Spend a weekend with us and we’ll take a deep dive into some of the MOST powerful adjustments we know of. We will break down how to effortlessly clear these most important areas, and watch your results take off on Monday morning!
We will be covering:
- Cervico-Thoracic junction and 1st rib (supine, seated, prone)
- Thoraco-Lumbar junction (anterior, side posture, standing)
- Lumbo-Sacral junction (how to deal with hypo and hyperlordosis)
Learn to adjust the difficult areas and watch your results go through the roof!